Terms and Conditions
WACO PURCHASING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PURCHASE ORDER TERMS, conditions or provisions inconsistent with those stated below shall be deemed ineffective. It is mutually agreed that all terms, conditions and provisions, whether printed, stamped, typed or written on WACO’s purchase order or other communication shall govern all orders and shall be applicable thereto with the same force and effect as if they physically appeared thereon. No waiver, alteration or modification of these terms and conditions herein set forth shall be binding unless in writing and signed by an executive officer of WACO FILTERS CORPORATION hereinafter referred to as Buyer.
- ACCEPTANCE. An order for merchandise or services shall not be valid unless made by corporate office and Norristown, Pennsylvania shall be the place of agreement.
- INDEMNITY. By accepting this order, the Seller agrees to defend, protect, and to save harmless WACO FILTERS CORPORATION its successors, assigns, customers and the users of Seller’s products against all suits, at law or in equity and from all loss costs and damages, claims and demands, arising by reason of actual or alleged infringements of United States or recognized foreign patents by reason of the articles ordered.
- DELIVERY. Delivery must be made as stated on this order, failing which we reserve the right to cancel, or to purchase elsewhere and to charge you with any loss incurred as a result thereof. No charges will be allowed for cartage, packing or boxing unless agreed upon at the time purchase.
- WARRANTY AND INSPECTION. Seller expressly warrants that all materials will conform to the specifications, drawings, samples or descriptions furnished or adopted by us and will be merchantable, of good material and workmanship, free of defects and fit for the purpose of which they are to be used. All material furnished will be subject to our inspection and approval at any time within 30 days after receipt, if rejected, they will be held for disposition at your risk and expense or, at our option, will be returned to you, transportation collect. Your warranties, however, shall survive any inspection, delivery, acceptance or payment by us.
- TAXES. All applicable sales and/or use taxes will be paid direct to state by the Buyer under one of the following Tax Exemption numbers: PA. 46540443 TX 12323868773 VA 0020304995 CA SRZOHB 101-204298 FL 23-8012234160-0
- PRICING. Unless price is stated on this order, merchandise must not be shipped without our permission at a higher price than last charged or quoted.
- FAIR LABOR STANDARDS. In accepting this order, the seller warrants that the merchandise furnished hereunder has been or will be manufactured or produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, including Sections 6.,7 and 12, thereof, and of regulations and orders thereunder, including such regulations and orders issued under Section 14 thereof, and in compliance with similar applicable laws and regulations of any State, and Seller agrees to stamp or print on each invoice the following:
“We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of Sections 6,7 and 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, and of regulations and orders of the United States Department of Labor issued under Section 14 thereof..”
- CHANGES. Purchaser reserves the right to cancel all or any part of said order, without any liability therefore, at any time.
- INSURANCE. Seller agrees to carry, and maintain at all times after this sale. Products Liability Insurance with limits of at least $1,000,000 each accident, as respects bodily injury and property damage. Said insurance to cover all products which are the subject of this order, and will, if requested to do so, furnish the Purchaser with proper evidence of such coverage.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Order shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania